DOWNLOAD VIDEO Only 20% of your time is actually spent taking photos, whilst the remaining 80% is dedicated to the daily activities of running your photography business. This episode will give you strategies and tips on how to run an efficient and profitable business, while delivering a remarkable customer experience.
 

LEARNING OUTCOMES:

  • Organising your workload
  • Utilise software and technology
  • Outsourcing
  • Interview with wedding photographer, Matt Kennedy
  • Interview with Nathan Holritz from Photographers Edit
  • Interview with Jo Newman from Queensberry regarding album design
  • Demonstration of how Light Blue can supercharge your efficiency
  • Tips to help you organise tasks and schedule