For many considering your services, your portfolio is the first port of call. It needs to be highly compelling and distinctive to demand action from the viewer. This time I look at building your portfolio, choosing the best images, and curating your work so that you put your best foot forward. I also look at the impact personal projects can make on your creativity and on your bottom line.
- Presentation of your portfolio
- Selecting images for your portfolio
- Using your portfolio to your advantage in the digital era
- Other forms of showcasing your work
- Marketing your portfolio to the right audience
- Interview with photographer and director, Tim Kemple