Engage Live Job Advert – Online Events Coordinator (Apprenticeship)
JOB TITLE: Online Events Coordinator (Apprenticeship)
REPORTING TO: Company Director
SALARY: £6.70/per hour
WORKING HOURS: Contracted to work a minimum of 21 hours per week
TIME PERIOD: 2 years, with possible extension
Provide a professional and efficient research and planning service to include contributing original ideas, preparing scripts, suggesting contributors, finding angles to subjects, operating live streams and building an extensive bank of knowledge and contacts for online video courses.
The job holder will work on all company events, including online training videos as well as hands-on workshops, to ensure that events run smoothly and that all preparation, pre-shoot arrangements and trainer requests have been put in place.
- Along with the Company Director and Digital Marketing Executive prepare and agree a calendar of online educational events
- Undertake a L3 Apprenticeship qualification in ‘Live Events and Promotion’
- Conduct relevant research and suggest appropriate course topics to suit our target market
- Identify appropriate presenters for each of the events
- Manage the staging for each event to include booking of venue, flights, props required etc
- Assist in setting up lighting, sound and video in studio during event recording
- Liaise closely with the Digital Marketing Executive to ensure that appropriate marketing materials are compiled during the events/training
- Be responsible for planning and manning video streams
- Engage with users before, during and after online events to gain feedback
- Participate in the managing of the online community on Facebook and other platforms
- The job holder is required to be flexible and will be required to undertake other duties as and when requested to meet the needs of the business
- GSCE English and Maths C or above
- Applicant is currently aged 16 – 24
- Have both excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and have good problem solving skills
- Be a strong team player
- Previous experience in co-ordinating video shoots
- Experience / understanding of the photography market
- Valid drivers licence
For more information, visit www.engagelive.co. To apply: please email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a telephone number.
Deadline for applications: 4pm, Friday, July 15
Timeline for interviews: Week following deadline date.
Engage Live is an Equal Opportunities Employer