Please carefully read our terms and conditions of use. These constitute a binding agreement between you and Engage Live photography training. You agree that your use of our www.engagelive.co website, or any products or services available on or through any of our sites constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions listed, below, in this agreement. When we use the words “you” or “your” in these terms and conditions, we refer to you, individually, and the company you may work for, own or represent. If for any reason or no reason you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, as amended, you must stop using our site.
1. Contact Information
80/81 Ebrington Square
Phone: +44 (0) 28 7116 0243
Email: [email protected]
2. Access to Content
Engage Live photography training has been developed to help you to follow your passion for photography. Whenever you want to take a class or instructional program, you can just follow the instructions on our website and register with Engage Live and purchase the class or program.
However, you may be unable to access one or more classes or other digital content due to conditions beyond our control. These conditions could be because of power outages or electrical problems. Please know that, when these events occur, Engage Live will work quickly to ensure access is restored within a reasonable period of time.
3. Fees and Refund Policy
Fees charged for access and the viewing of content and courses through our website can change at any time. We generally do NOT issue refunds once you have accessed or viewed a class or program. This is because, once you have viewed a program, it cannot be unseen.
With our schedule some of the course dates may be subject to change. If they are due to change and if you have purchased a class we can offer a refund or credit to view another course.
4. Prohibited Conduct
We expect you to use good judgment when using and accessing our site and its content. Our website and the digital content available on and through it are all governed by copyright laws and other applicable laws. Below is a list of some of the things you may not do: You may not:
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the Site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Site, or adversely affects Engage’s computers, servers or databases.
- Capture, download, save, upload, print or otherwise retain information or content available on the site other than what you have paid for.
- Copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the site.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the Content available on the Site.
- Transfer our website content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to our website content; or “deep link” to the Site Content.
- Violate or attempt to violate Engage’s security mechanisms, access any data or server you are not authorized to access or otherwise breach the security of our website or corrupt it in any way.
- Use any device (such as a “web crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other users, our websites or our company.
- Misrepresent your identity or personal information when accessing our website.
- Post obscene, harassing, defamatory, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal material on the Site; post a communication that advocates or encourages criminal conduct or conduct that may give rise to civil liability.
- Advertise or otherwise solicit funds, goods or services on or through our site.
- Provide any commercial hosting service with access to our site and/or its content or programs.
- Make available on or through your user profile works, content, materials or properties that allegedly or actually violate, infringe or misappropriate the rights or properties of any third party.
If we feel that a persons behaviour, activities or use of our website
We may revoke or deny access to any content or programs.
5. Limited Warranties
The classes, courses digital content available on or through Engage Live photography training, have been brought together by Engage Live, photographers and other sources to provide instruction on each of the classes and courses.
If there is a problem with the content, Engage Live will replace the defective media, or make every effort to restore access to the applicable streamed content. If you have any problem with any content or programs purchased on our website, you must report it to us in writing as soon as the problem is discovered
6. Disclaimers and limitations on Liability
Your use of our website, products and services while downloading or streaming is done at your own risk, and you are responsible for any damage to your computer system as a result, and for any loss of data that results from the downloading or streaming.
7. Your Indemnification Obligation
You agree that Engage are not responsible for any losses, claims, expenses or liabilities that arise out of any violation of this agreement, terms and conditions or use of our website.
8. Copyrights, trademarks and other Proprietary Rights
Engage Live photography training retain all rights throughout the content in and on the Engage Live website, including website design and graphical elements. Only if it has been stated on the site, you will not be permitted to copy reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display or perform for commercial or other use without consent of Engage,
If you have created a user profile on the Engage Live website, Engage Live may temporarily or permanently suspend, block, terminate your access and/or delete your user profile if you put any material or content that breaches these rights.
Engage will respond to any notice or claim that a user infringes the copyright or rights of any person or company. We will take appropriate action where we believe action is needed.
9. Term and Termination
Once you have registered and start to use the Engage Live website the agreement will start and will continue until either you or Engage notify by email that it has ended.
Engage Live will primarily use email to communicate with you. Once you have registered you will automatically be signed up for our newsletter (unless you opt out), which can also unsubscribe to this once you have registered.