Learn fashion photography with one of Ireland’s most decorated practitioners, the multi-award-winning Glenn Norwood. Lights, Camera, Fashion is a must for photographers hoping to break into the world of fashion and produce stunning editorial images made for magazines.
Fashion photography can be glamorous and exciting, but also extremely competitive and difficult to break into. Learn how to produce images with that ‘wow’ factor with Engage Live. Read a Q&A with the man himself.
In this class will learn step-by-step how to push your creative boundaries, capture unique images, pose models to achieve new angles and edit your work to editorial standard. There will also be intensive modules on lighting, equipment, building creative teams and business best practice.
With a strong emphasis on the creative, this course will benefit many – whether it is to help take your photography to the next level or for those wishing to break into the fashion photography business.
You’ll learn about:
- The creative process
- The importance of a strong team
- Understanding clothes and fabric
- Hair & makeup
- Directing the model – communicating and getting your ideas across
- Posing and directing
- Equipment & gear
- Working in the studio
- Understanding light – preferred lighting patterns
- Natural light vs studio light
- Hard light vs soft light
- Light modifiers & creative lighting solutions
- The business of fashion
WHAT YOU GET
- On-demand access to this class – 40 videos / 18 hour runtime